Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Medical Educational Content
This teaching website does not provide medical advice. The content of this website, such as videos, images, text and all other materials, is provided for reference and educational purposes only. The content is not meant to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any specific individual's medical condition.
We assume no duty to correct or update the website nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information that might be a part of the website. Some of the contents of this website can be considered sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, do not use this website.
This website is not an attempt to practice surgery or provide specific medical teaching advice, and it should not be used to make a diagnosis or to replace or overrule a qualified surgeon's judgment. Users should not rely up on this website for providing surgical or medical treatment to their patients.
The content on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical education. Always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider, and follow their advice without delay regardless of anything read on this website.
Users should be aware that medical professionals in the field may have different opinions. Because of this fact and because of regular advances in medical research and the possibility of human error, users should independently verify specified diagnosis methods, evidence, treatments, surgical procedures, follow up, drugs and any contraindications or side effects. Also, the categories and information contained in this website do not indicate whether a particular diagnosis, evidence, treatment, surgical procedures and/or drug or other follow up is generally appropriate or whether it is up to date and suitable for a particular individual’s treatment.
The information contained in this website provides an educational service for practicing clinicians, designed to alert clinicians; however we cannot warrant its accuracy. The Content is no substitute for individual patient assessment based upon the healthcare provider's examination of each patient and consideration of laboratory data and other factors unique to the patient. Please also note that information contained in this website is not warranted to be accurate and may be out of date. Ultimately it is the User’s responsibility to make your own professional judgments, so to appropriately advise and treat your patients.
The users of this medical website assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use by any user.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please consult a parent or guardian for help in using this website.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy, Timeliness, Revisions and Errata
Although we try to keep the information on the site as accurate as possible, we disclaims any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness and completeness of content, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue this website, any page or any functionality at any time and without any notice.
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
All copyrightable videos, graphics, design, selection and arrangement of information in this website are copyrighted by us unless otherwise noted.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last Updated: 29 October 2016